Fourth of July is right around the corner, which means we are making our way to the grocery stores and stocking up on meats, cold salads, and beer. But adding a little patriotic flare to your meals is fun and can impress your guest.
Here are some easy and fun ways to add some patriotic pride to your Fourth of July celebration.
- Blueberries, strawberries, and cool whip are a great way to add red, white, and blue to any meal. Layer them in a glass or a cake to show off your Fourth of July spirit.
- Layer red, white, and blue drinks for a fun beverage during the day. Drinks to try are Sobe Pina Colada, Spirit, Blue Gatorade, or cherry 7-Up.
- Dip strawberries in white chocolate and blue sprinkles for a fun looking dessert.
- Make red velvet cake pops dipped in white chocolate and blue sprinkles.
- Dye rice crispy treats blue and red, then layer them for an easy snack.
- Take club soda and add cherries, blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries for a fruity refreshing drink.
These are just a few ways to add some Fourth of July flare to your patriotic party. What is your favorite patriotic recipe?